HOW TO SPONSOR THE CIO OF THE YEAR AWARDS
Sponsors of the Dallas CIO of the Year® ORBIE® Awards are invited by DallasCIO Members, CIO Awards nominees, and finalists. This support is vital to the Awards and has enabled our annual program to become the premier executive technology recognition program in North Texas, and the most unique CIO Awards program of its kind.
In addition to promotional and advertising benefits, sponsor executives participate in a series of events throughout the year, building strategic rapport with CIOs and honoring their success. These relationship-building opportunities include:
- Nominate CIOs – Recognize client CIO accomplishments by nominating them for CIO of the Year, which highlights the business value sponsor solutions have created for their CIO clients.
- Recognize CIO nominees – Attend the DallasCIO Nominee Reception with CIO Awards nominees, DallasCIO members, and invited CIO guests.
- Honor CIO finalists – Participate in the DallasCIO Finalists Reception, which pays tribute to all CIO finalists.
- Dine with CIOs – Engage with DallasCIO finalists at an exclusive multi-course, wine-tasting dinner.
- Enjoy VIP Access – Join DallasCIO finalists, winners, members, and VIP guests for a special pre-event reception and post-event Q&A with our keynote speaker the day of the CIO Awards.
- Host a CIO & Team – Celebrate the accomplishments of the finalists and winners with a CIO and their team at the Awards breakfast.
DallasCIO members are grateful for the support provided by sponsors and many indicate a strong preference for doing business with this select group of sponsor partners.