Join the Voice of North Texas’ Technology Community
The Dallas CIO Leadership Association (DallasCIO) is the preeminent professional association for North Texas’ chief information officers. Founded in 2017, our membership is comprised exclusively of CIOs (or equivalent executive roles) from public and private companies, government, education, healthcare and nonprofit organizations.
DallasCIO, with support from the Underwriters, highlights the untold stories of local CIOs and how they are shaping their industries and changing the world through technological innovation and strategic leadership. DallasCIO events remain non-commercial and are attended solely by CIO-level executives.
MISSION & PURPOSE
Our mission is to build a strong professional community among North Texas information technology leaders, while inspiring CIOs to achieve their leadership potential.
DallasCIO exists to provide a forum to share ideas, best practices and experiences relevant to CIOs. Our association is committed to creating opportunities for North Texas CIOs to engage in substantive, issues-based discussion related to their industries and profession. We promote industry growth and professional development by hosting executive events which facilitate interaction among senior-level experts.
Membership is limited to the CIO or equivalent senior technology leader of a North Texas-based organization with above $100 million in annual revenue. Companies with over $1 billion in annual revenue may enroll up a second member. Organizations with over $5 billion in annual revenue may enroll two additional senior technology executives, provided the company’s senior technology leader is a member in good standing.
- Audience limited to CIO members and qualified CIO guests only*
- Leadership programs for CIO members and direct reports
- VIP Access to the premier technology executive recognition program in the state, the annual Dallas CIO of the Year® ORBIE® Awards
- Special access to partner events with community organizations
- Access to members-only content, including: CIO member directory and archived program material from prior members-only programs.